Friday 13 December 2013

Massive New Look Sale

So I went to New Look yesterday knowing they had a massive clearance sale on to find that not only was it final clearance.. It was also buy one get one half price on the sale prices! I was in my element and soon had a handful of clothes to try on! 

Here is what I eventually bought... 

• A pink cami vest top - £5 
• A blue and black leopard print top with faux leather edges - £5
• Black creepers - £7
• White heeled sandals - £5 
• Elasticated waist belt with bow detail - £1
• A pair of socks that fold over ankle boots/vans - £1
• 4 pairs on black polka dot shoe socks - £1

Total cost = £25... RRP = £130. That's around 75% off! 

My favourite purchase of them all is these amazing creepers! Have been looking for these for so long! I'm one happy chappy right now! 


Definitely a shopping trip worth while! May go back next week to see what's left in this amazing sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment