Friday 10 January 2014

Back To Reality

So today was my first day back at work.. Took me 4 hours to read over 400 emails! By the time I had read them all it was time to go home.. So all in all a very easy and relaxed day back at work. Was really nice to see all the familiar faces along with loads of new faces!

After work I decided to get into some comfy clothes after getting up at 5.55am for the first time in several months, it literally took all the energy out of me.






This necklace is absolutely amazing.. When I saw it I had to get it.. The main reason being that the symbol is the next tattoo I'm planning to get on my wrist. It's the symbol for air, I want it on my wrist so it's there as a reminder for me to breathe and keep calm should I ever find myself in a situation that makes me uncomfortable.


What I Wore Today;
- Black leggings, £7.99 H&M
- Fashionista motif tshirt, £8 Bank Fashion
- Oversized cardigan, swapped on Depop
- Statement necklace, swapped on Depop



No comments:

Post a Comment