Wednesday 15 January 2014

Catch Up

So I completely lost track of time last night and when I came to do my blog it was gone midnight so this post will cover both days.

Yesterday I had work which wasn't very exciting but only 4 hours so it wasn't too bad. Beforehand I spent my day drawing building my portfolio up ready for my interview at Plymouth College of Art.







What I Wore Yesterday:
- Disco pants, £7.99 Missguided
- Vintage oversized jumper, swapped on Depop
- Eagle statement necklace, £2.50 USC



Today I went to see The Hobbit 2 with my boyfriend and it was such a good film. I would recommend going to see it.. Obviously if you've seen the first one that is. Really starts putting all the pieces together from The Lord Of The Rings box set., gives you an insight to how it all started.





What I Wore Today:
- Disco pants, £7.99 Missguided
- Floral shirt, £0.99 Ebay
- Necklace, swapped on Depop 







No comments:

Post a Comment