Friday 17 January 2014

Monochrome

Today me and my boyfriend handed in our notice on the house we currently live in as he will be moving to Abu Dhabi in the next few weeks to work (I'm so proud of him) and I will be moving back to my parents until I start college. So we have a month to get the house sorted and furniture sold.. Very busy month ahead of us but exciting at the same time.

I just had a thought.. If anyone would like to follow me on Instagram, here's a preview of my profile. My username is beccachapps.


And if you want to follow me on Depop, my username is beccac.












What I Wore Today:
- Statement necklace, £5 USC
- Black tights, £3.99 Missguided
- Black dipped hem tshirt dress, £5 H&M
- White oversized cardigan with pleather sleeves, £10 Primark
- White Vans, birthday present








No comments:

Post a Comment