Friday 12 September 2014

Pick A Penny Or Two

So back to the drawing board... Applying for jobs again, let's hope I'll have better luck second time round!

I'm still continuing to add items daily to my Depop and have around 100 items currently still available and all at reasonably cheap prices, I'm also open to offers. Any money received for selling my items are being saved to buy a plane ticket to go see my best friend.. My boyfriend over in Abu Dhabi as I miss him A LOT! So every penny counts and is gratefully appreciated.

Today I wore black and white striped oversized tshirt originally from ASOS but I bought off Depop for £4, Missguided leggings £7.99 and white Vans (birthday present).




I'm in desperate need of more Missguided leggings but unfortunately they no longer sell them online! Hopefully I can hunt them down on Depop soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment