Monday 20 January 2014

Interview Day

Well today has been a busy one but most importantly I had my interview at Plymouth College of Art today! Went really well and was advised to do a different course from the one I had originally applied for as it is more suitable for my age and it will also automatically secure a place on the degree I want to achieve. So now I'm applying for Level 0 Fashion Media and Marketing, leading onto BA (Hons) Fashion Media and Marketing. Fast track application and should have my next interview hopefully sometime next week. Fingers crossed.

Also have the dreading process of applying for student finance, but if I start now hopefully it'll be sorted my the time September arrives!






What I Wore Today:
- Black tights, £3.99 Missguided
- Black bodycon skirt, £3.99 H&M
- Floral collared top, £10 River Island sale
- Velvet Chelsea boots, £10 New Look sale
- Necklace, swapped on Depop



No comments:

Post a Comment