Tuesday 21 January 2014

In Love With Missguided

Having sent my email off yesterday to apply for the more appropriate course at Plymouth College of Art, I received an email back this morning confirming that my application has been received and is currently being dealt with so I am hoping to hear from the college tomorrow to give me my second interview date. The admin team have been absolutely amazing in helping me out with my situation and I'm grateful for everything they are doing for me. I'm also keeping track of my application through the UCAS website.

When I came home from work this evening I had a delivery from Missguided sat waiting for me! 


A beautiful jumpsuit and 2 pairs of tights! Absolutely love this jumpsuit, it is definitely my favourite item of clothing I own now AND it's monochrome which I'm mad about at the moment.



So after I'd finished work and opened my parcel I felt absolutely shatter and decided to get straight into some comfy lounge clothing to try and relax as much as I could.





What I Wore Today:
- Black leggings, £6.99 H&M
- Leopard print tshirt, swapped on Depop
- Necklace, swapped on Depop 






No comments:

Post a Comment