Wednesday 22 January 2014

Bargain Hunter


Tick, tock, tick, tock.. I'm still waiting to hear back from Plymouth College of Art, my UCAS is still telling me my application is being considered still, however I just want to know now so I know where my life's heading. I feel as though I'm in limbo at the moment, no idea what the future holds for me. I can't seem to picture what my life will be like this time next year. I know how I'd like it to look.. I'd like to be experiencing student life as I never got the chance when I was younger due to certain life situations I found myself in.

More deliveries arrived for me in the post today, a mixture of items from Depop and late night 99p bidding on eBay. I always find that the best time to bid on items is late at night. I choose 'ending soonest' at around 11pm and look at the items that are due to end throughout the night all the way up until 7am. Any item I like I place a bid of 99p on and wake up in the morning to find out whether or not I have won the item. This is the best way to get cheap bargains as hardly anyone is awake to bid on them and it's exciting to wake up to also!


Skirt and necklaces from Depop, dress and cami top both 99p each from eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment