Friday 24 January 2014

New Ink

Both yesterday and today I have working late shifts so have struggled to find time to get on here during the evenings. I still haven't heard anymore from Plymouth College of Art, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe they are considering me.

Yesterday I finally had an appointment at Sacred Tattoo's in Exeter to have my long awaited tattoo on my forearm done. It symbolises air and is there as a reminder to myself, in times when I'm feeling stressed, panicky or put in any situation I'm not comfortable with, to just take a deep breath, stay focused and to not allow my mind to wander.





Once my tattoo was done yesterday I headed further into town and popped into Urban Outfitters to see if there were anymore watches in the sale (as you can see from the picture above, my watch strap is very worn and falling apart). As I got to the sale area at the back of the store I was surrounded by signs of 'Buy One Sale Item Get Another One Free'. I could not leave the store without making the most of this. I bought myself a pair of denim short, a pair of black shorts with bow detail pockets, an oversized cardigan and a black bodycon skirt. The total RRP for these 4 items is £161, I paid just £33! 


Some amazing bargains to be had in there!




What I Wore Today:
- Black oversized jumper, swapped on Depop
- Black disco pants, £7.99 Missguided
- Statement necklace, £2.50 Depop









No comments:

Post a Comment